The MAtRiX Seminar
- Each Question Grouping is Allocated 35 Minutes.
- Each Student in the Grouping Must Prepare 3 Minutes of Scripted Initial Analysis to Begin the Seminar.
- The Remainder of the Time (approximately 18 minutes) is Open Discussion between the Students in the Question Grouping (and if time, other students).
- Examine the Rubric Below for the Success Criteria Under Each of the Five Seminar Components.
- Design Your Contribution to the Seminar with these Success Criteria Top of Mind.
- Submit Notes Used During Your Seminar as Evidence of Preparation the Day of Your Seminar (submit on paper or via the Google Classroom).